Licensed Professional Counselor
Families Plus is looking for a Licensed Professional Counselors, LCSW’s, LMFT’s, and Psychologists. Families Plus is a Mental Health Specialty Clinic that is a federally designated Champion Innovative program providing behavioral health service to Delta County residents. Join a small dedicated team that provides integrated behavioral health care in medical clinics, wraparound health care for children with low resources, and leads the community in new prevention programs. Position is full-time with benefits, flexible hours, and competitive salary. DORA license and substance abuse experience preferred. Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information call 970 874 0875.
Community Engagement Associate - AmeriCrops VISTA Full Time
The VISTA member will work as part of a team to develop the community outreach component of the Families Plus program. Specific responsibilities include:
• Assist in the development of a youth volunteer program, in support of other youth.
• Assist in the development of a youth advisory counsel for the youth volunteer program and general Board of Directors guidance.
• Create press releases to television, newspaper, and radio and manage regular social media feeds to draw the community into supporting youth.
• Expand the Hand Up Club and Investor Club.
• Recruit volunteers, particularly mentors for youth.
• Develop effective coordination processes among partner agencies for community efforts to prevent youth substance use and increase their social-emotional resilience.
• Write grants and work on teams to write larger grants.
• Assist in improving the website and creation of online training.
• Assist in creating volunteer appreciation procedures and event.
Program Benefits : Relocation Allowance , Training , Education award upon successful completion of service , Choice of Education Award or End of Service Stipend , Satisfying work environment , Living Allowance , Stipend .
Car recommended , Permits working at another job during off hours , Permits attendance at school during off hours .
Service Areas :
Community and Economic Development , Education .
Marketing, Youth Engagement , General Skills , Recruitment , Public Speaking , Team Work , Community Organization , Communications , Leadership , Non-Profit Management .
Start Date: July 8th 2019
End Date: July 7th 2019
To learn more and apply click the following link: https://my.americorps.gov/mp/listing/viewListing.do?id=88084&fromSearch=true
Want to do more for Families Plus? Contact us about volunteer positions or how you think you can help our mission!